Sunday, February 19, 2006

Why is this Goodbye?

I wanted to blog because I wanted to
Look at myself but not being me;
He seemed great but really great
Was how he looked at me.

So...

He liked being me and I really liked
All the things he was doing to me;
We were two and we were one
Life was never so carefree.

But...

He started to preachify me and I
Am beginning to feel the ennui;
Now, I return to the world of
Hamster Huey and the Gooey Kablooie!

I still feel I'll miss me...

NOTES:

Yes. This is goodbye. I liked seeing myself take another form to tell me things I wish I had known. But, as I said, when he became more like preachifying (that’s actually a word – looked it up in the dictionary), I knew I had to stop. I sure hope it hasn’t been too late.

I’m not going to blog anymore; I’m not willing to take another form again. So, as you think “Is this guy Schizophrenic?”, I’ll tell you this: Everybody is. Everyone has a good side and a bad side, to remember the Tamil song ‘Kadavul paadhi, Mirugam paadhi/ Kalandhu seidha kalavai naan’ (I’m a mixture of half-god and half-beast). And this blog was my good side, preaching too much. So much that the Liar couldn’t stand anymore.

I really think that I won’t be back anytime soon. So, I’d like to thank all of you who helped me write this blog:

Ravi Teja R (me) – for giving all the ideas to write this stuff.

Aditya RR, Subha Rani, Sarma RVSN, J and Kishore Narayan (family) – for reading my posts and giving great feedback.

The Ranting Human – for introducing me to blogging, and all the feedback.

Chaos and Diety – for your valuable friendship, time and appreciation.

Antickpix, Spice Mix, Tsunami, New Illuminati and Punk Parent – for dropping by to leave some comments (and) being great friends.

And all others who have read this blog.

Thank you,

Ravi Teja R.

4 comments:

The Ranting Human said...

You weren't preachifying, were you? It seemed, to me at least, that you were trying to answer questions, and that the other you(I'm confused which one) was asking them. Too many of them, considering that you're already leaving.

Are you sure there's two of you? And not three? Or more?

Does this mean we won't see the other you in the 'real' world too?

P.S: Nice Calvin and Hobbes reference.

The Ranting Human said...

Oh, and you're welcome. I know you'll be back, sometime. You'll have some new-fangled idea.

Anonymous said...

i feel so bad that it took me a while to visit your site again and boy was i surprised?

hey, that is so sad! whatever you are going through, you shouldn't forget that you have a flair for writing and that you have to cultivate it. man... don't do this to yourself.

holler when you need someone to talk to. you do know how to contact me. i swear, even if i have tons of things to do, i will find time to talk to you. btw, my email addy is also my chataddy in yahoo. so if in case you wanna talk online, just buzz up, okay?

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....